On this episode, the guys take some time to break down their thoughts on Avengers: Age of Ultron and their review may surprise you a bit. Also, they take some time at the beginning to talk about Burns’ hatred for panhandlers and over-the-top Veteran reunions (he hopes it doesn’t make him a terrible person, but it just may).
Burns also walks through two other movies he saw during his mini-movie marathon weekend in Ex Machina and It Follows. The fellas also break down the new red-band Vacation reboot trailer, excitement for Tomorrowland and Mad Max: Fury Road, and Brent talks about what the next big thing in movie theater view will be – HDR.
But, most importantly, Burns tries out the new Coors Light Citrus Radler, their summer seasonal. This one may be a game changer (or it is just another light beer). All of this and they drink and drink some more, so clink ’em and drink ’em and hopefully you enjoy (or at least tolerate) the 21st Birthday of Long Distance Drinking!
Drinking rules are as follows:
- Whenever you hear a conversation killer sound effect, take a drink (there were none this episode, surprise surprise)
- Take a drink each time we say spoiler.
- Whenever Brent’s or Lance’s voices go robotic/mechanical, take a drink.
- Whenever Lance says something grammatically incorrect or somehow botches the English language, take a drink.
- If you agree with Burns when it comes to Panhandlers or Showy Servicemen, finish your drink. If you don’t agree, you may need a shot.
- If we say something that crosses the line to you (sexist, overly perveted or what have you), take a drink as it will make it better!
- If you are ever confused about the rules, just take a couple drinks and move on!
Thanks again to John Meilner for the fantastic theme song. Other musical credit goes to Kool and the Gang with Celebration and Holiday Road by Lyndsey Buckingham from the Vacation series.
As always let us know if you have any topics, thoughts. or suggestions (or if you want to be on the show). Email us at email@example.com or send a message on Twitter to @hobbyboxblog or leave a comment on the post for this episode at hobbyboxblog.com. You can also follow us separately : @hobbyboxburns, @brentlydavis and @roninclark.