Welcome back drinking buddies!
It is upon us yet again, another Trailerpalooza! Even with Brent on location in Hot-lanta for work, we discuss the most recent reveals of information and how we feel about Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Jurassic World, Terminator: Genysis, Fantastic Four, and Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.
We also discuss the new pictures of Jared Leto’s Joker from Suicide Squad. Plus, we get into a bit of a talk about WWE vs. WCW in the late 90s and early 2000s, the Nepal Avalanche and David Hasselhoff’s new song True Survivor from the movie Kung Fury.
But, most importantly, Burns does a double-book-end of Coors Banquet Beer and Shiner’s Birthday Beer. And the guys drink and drink some more! Prost, clink ’em and drink ’em and join us for more Long Distance Drinking! P.S. – Apologies for some slight audio volume issues in the very beginning of the show, it goes away by the 10 minute mark.
Drinking rules are as follows:
- Whenever you hear a conversation killer sound effect, take a drink.
- Take a drink each time we say spoiler.
- Whenever Brent’s or Lance’s voices go robotic/mechanical, take a drink.
- Whenever Lance says something grammatically incorrect or somehow botches the English language, take a drink.
- If you catch Burns cracking a terrible “joke” quietly in the background while the others are talking.
- If we say something that crosses the line to you (sexist, overly perveted or what have you), take a drink as it will make it better!
- Whenever Burns says “update”.
- If you are ever confused about the rules, just take a couple drinks and move on!
Also, as referenced in the episode, here is the link to the footage from Everest of the avalanche: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4YF_VNdHgA
Here is the music video for True Survivor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
Thanks again to John Meilner for the fantastic theme song. Other musical credit goes to Yello with Oh Yeah (from the great film Ferris Buehller’s Day Off and the future Ferris Buehller’s Day Off from Work).
As always let us know if you have any topics, thoughts. or suggestions (or if you want to be on the show). Email us at email@example.com or send a message on Twitter to @hobbyboxblog or leave a comment on the post for this episode at hobbyboxblog.com. You can also follow us separately : @hobbyboxburns, @brentlydavis and @roninclark.