We know it has been a bit, but we are back and ready to get drinking!
On this episode, we discuss Brent’s almost complete turn to the dark side as he has added an iPhone 6 Flex to his already long list of Apple products. With the Apple Watch out, will he want to complete his collection?
Continuing with the Star Wars metaphors, we get a little lost trying to classify who is what evil character in the Star Wars universe at Disney. And Lance says he is pretty sure he is done with Star Wars (we’ll believe it when we see it).
In direct reference to Star Wars and the amount of non-movie content that Disney is putting out there, we attempt to quantify how much of a good thing really is too much and attempt to put us in the place of the creators to see how we would react.
Aside from that, we debrief from all things March Madness and discuss what we did on our vacations over that time as well as give an update on various related enterprises. We also come up with a new show idea, called Between Two Uber Rides and discuss the regular random crap.
Drinking rules are as follows:
- Whenever you hear a conversation killer sound effect, take a drink.
- Take a drink each time we say spoiler or March Madness.
- Whenever Brent’s or Lance’s voices go robotic/mechanical, take a drink.
- Whenever Lance says something grammatically incorrect or somehow botches the English language, take a drink.
- If Lance corrects himself on his screwed up language, finish your drink!
- If we say something that crosses the line to you (sexist, overly perveted or what have you), take a drink as it will make it better!
- If you are ever confused about the rules, just take a couple drinks and move on!
Also, as referenced in the episode, here is the Tie Fighter short that Brent mentioned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
– Google spreadsheet for bracket pool: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15InQ77-nRuazBYgUX3kL99pJ6s3KBqaFof5VxdxdSFc/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks again to John Meilner for the fantastic theme song. Other musical credit goes to John Williams for his classic Theme to Superman.
As always let us know if you have any topics, thoughts. or suggestions (or if you want to be on the show). Email us at email@example.com or send a message on Twitter to @hobbyboxblog or leave a comment on the post for this episode at hobbyboxblog.com. You can also follow us separately : @hobbyboxburns, @brentlydavis and @roninclark.