It’s time again to do a little (or a lot of) Long Distance Drinking! One year to the day that it all started on as a matter of fact!
This time, the main topic of conversation is the fellas thoughts on the story and science of the movie Interstellar. In fact, we go into a good amount of detail with Lance’s amateur theoretical physics knowledge. And of course we rate the movie on the patented Hobby Box Blog 7 Point Scale (patent pending).
Along the way, we also try to make it seem like we know more about alcohol than just how to drink it; Brent solicits relationship advice from the two most single guys he knows; and we play a brand new game of Burns’ concoction. Plus, Lance’s level of inebriation leads him to a series of mumbles and curses by the end of it, but he blames the scotch for that. Near the end, we also share some listener feedback and we then say what we are Thankful for as it is Thanksgiving time.
So clink ’em and drink ’em along with us! Prost!
Drinking rules are as follows:
- Whenever you hear a conversation killer sound effect, take a drink.
- Take a drink each time we say spoiler.
- Whenever the relativity of time is mentioned, take a drink.
- Whenever Brent’s voice goes robotic/mechanical, take a drink.
- Whenever Lance says something grammatically incorrect or somehow botches the English language, take a drink.
- If Lance corrects himself on his screwed up language, finish your drink!
- If we say something that crosses the line to you (sexist or what have you), take a drink as it will make it better!
- If you are ever confused about the rules, just take a couple drinks and move on!
Thanks again to John Meilner for the fantastic theme song. Other musical credit goes to Paramount Pictures for the Star Trek: The Next Generation Theme and to Styx with Mr. Roboto.
As always let us know if you have any thoughts or suggestions (or if you want to be on the show). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message on Twitter to @hobbyboxblog or leave a comment on the post for this episode at hobbyboxblog.com. You can also follow us separately : @hobbyboxburns, @brentlydavis and @roninclark.