It’s time again to do a little Long Distance Drinking!
The fellas (joined by #1 fan Justin) cover pretty much the whole gamut of hot topics that are challenging society today: Ebola, the apocalypse, Snapchat, the Redskins name debate, marijuana legalization, the Loch Ness Monster, Amazon Prime vs. Netflix, reality TV, the worst fast food places and jamberries.
We also discuss what we think Silver Linings Playbook 2 should be about (and we think it is awesome). Then we review some of the feedback all of you have shared with us. Don’t forget to share anything else or any other ideas for topics via the contact information below! All of this and more on this episode of LDD! So drink along and enjoy!
Drinking rules are as follows:
- Whenever you hear a conversation killer sound effect, take a drink.
- Take a drink each time Burns laughs for seemingly no reason. If it is a lengthy laugh, take two.
- Take a drink each time we say spoiler.
- Whenever Brent’s voice goes robotic/mechanical, take a drink.
- If we say something that crosses the line to you (sexist or what have you), take a drink as it will make it better!
- If you are ever confused about the rules, just take a couple drinks and move on!
Thanks again to John Meilner for the fantastic theme song. Other musical credit goes to Green Day with American Idiot and Lochness Monster by Cool King Chris (see more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuLz7ADSvFs). There was also a bit of Gnarls Barkley/Ceelo Green’s Craaaaaazyyyyyy.
As always let us know if you have any thoughts or suggestions (or if you want to be on the show). Email us at email@example.com or send a message on Twitter to @hobbyboxblog or leave a comment on the post for this episode at hobbyboxblog.com. You can also follow us separately : @hobbyboxburns, @brentlydavis and @roninclark (I don’t understand why anyone follows him…).