It’s time again to get your drink on!
We’re back with one of our longer drinking sessions. This time we discuss how Michael Bay is raping our childhoods – and specifically how Lance keeps falling for it. We try to prognosticate where he will strike next and then decide to cast a new He-Man movie, but don’t get very far.
And also, Lance describes how the antiquated methods of measuring drinks, especially scotch, need to be revised. He looks to the cutting-edge system of equine measurement for inspiration.
Drinking rules are as follows:
- Chug through the entire theme song along with Burns, if you’re cool like him.
- Whenever you hear a conversation killer sound effect, take a drink.
- Take a drink each time we say spoiler.
- Take two drinks for each Michael Bay movie you’ve seen that Lance mentions, because you are part of the problem.
- If we say something that crosses the line to you (sexist or what have you), take a drink as it will make it better!
- If you are ever confused about the rules, just take a couple drinks and move on!
Thanks again to John Meilner for the fantastic theme song. Other musical credit goes to Biz Markie with his song “Just a Friend”.
As always let us know if you have any thoughts or suggestions (or if you want to be on the show). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message on Twitter to @hobbyboxblog. You can also follow us separately : @hobbyboxburns, @brentlydavis and @roninclark (I don’t understand why anyone follows him…).