Kanpai faithful drinkers! It is time for another Long Distance Drinking!
In this episode, we discuss Guardians of the Galaxy and just how awesome of a movie it is. We also debate whether it is the best marvel movie yet and why.
We also have the revelation that Lance is a goth hipster and explain why. Then we have some discussion on Adrian Peterson’s supreme athleticism and confront an angry Kraken.
Plus, we unveil the kickstarter for our best podcast project! So join us and bottoms up!
Drinking Rules for this episode:
- Whenever you hear a conversation killer sound effect, take a drink.
- Take a drink each time we say spoiler.
- Take a drink (or a shot if you dare) whenever Lance butchers the English language.
- If we say something that crosses the line to you (sexist or what have you), take a drink as it will make it better!
- If you are ever confused about the rules, just take a couple drinks and move on!
Musical interlude provided by Young the Giant, performing R. Kelly’s Remix-Ignition at the A.V. Club as a part of their Undercover series. See more here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi1lx4NALbY
As always let us know if you have any thoughts or suggestions (or if you want to be on the show). Email us at email@example.com or send a message on Twitter to @hobbyboxblog. You can also follow us separately : @hobbyboxburns, @brentlydavis and @roninclark (though Lance doesn’t ever post anything, so no need in that…)