It’s time again for some Long Distance Drinking! Join Brently, Lance and Burns as they drink and discuss a cornucopia of topics.
Among topics this time are our drinking rules, how to do March Madness the right way in Las Vegas, and we pitch a long awaited sequel to one of the most beloved movies of our lifetime. If you agree with us, join us in getting Robert Rodriguez on board!
Drinking Rules for this episode:
- Whenever you hear a conversation killer sound effect, take a drink.
- Take a drink each time we say spoiler.
- Take a drink (or a shot if you dare) whenever Lance butchers the English language.
- If we say something that crosses the line to you (sexist or what have you), take a drink as it will make it better!
- if you feel confused about the rules at any point, take two drinks and carry on!
As always, let us know if you have any thoughts or suggestions (or if you want to be on the show)! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or respond to us on Twitter @hobbyboxblog! You can also follow us individually: @hobbyboxburns, @brentlydavis, and @roninclark (though he niece posts anything…)